We serve clients across Kanata.
We strive to make it as convenient as possible for you.
We will meet you by phone, email or video call (Teams, Skype, FaceTime), to suit you. We will arrange meetings outside normal business hours, and on weekends.
You can avoid all travel, and yet ‘meet’ with a qualified lawyer who will give you personal, confidential advice.
We focus exclusively on wills, powers of attorney and estate plans.
We emphasize assisting you to find the best solution for your needs – whether it is an inexpensive will kit, a consultation for advice, or the drafting and signing of customized documents.
We are responsive so that materials are finalized quickly.
We work on a fixed-fee basis so that you know the price in advance.
We can assist with more complex needs such as –
- Owners and entrepreneurs who own shares in private businesses;
- Blended families;
- Divorced and remarried with obligations to children and former spouses;
- Families dealing with estrangement;
- Families wishing to support a child with disability; and,
- Families with assets in other jurisdictions including Quebec, and the United States.
We are your Kanata lawyers for wills, powers of attorney and trusts.
Proudly serving Ottawa and area, including: Ottawa Valley, Kanata, Orleans, Barrhaven, South Keys, Glebe, Gatineau, Gloucester and Kanata
Things to Do in Kanata About Kanata